Our Apartments are Pet-Friendly!
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Baton Rouge, LA? Look no further than Longridge Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities in the area, we proudly allow cats and dogs as part of our great amenities here at Longridge. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
- Longridge Apartments allow dogs and cats
- Two pets per apartment home
- A pet addendum and vet records are required
- We have breed restrictions and do not allow: Dobermans, Pit Bulls, Chows, Akitas, German Shepherds, Rottweilers or any non-domestic dogs or any mix of these breeds. Please see the leasing office for additional breeds not allowed.
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee Of $300.00 Per Pet.
- Monthly Pet Fee Of $25.00 Per Pet.
***Initial Pet Fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment. ***
Pets may be dogs or cats but cannot be more than a total weight of 75 pounds each.
Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are five (5) gallons or less. Note that deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
The following pets are not authorized Longridge Apartments: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kinds.
The following are the owner’s requirements: No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than two (2) years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment, and a separate addendum is to be completed and signed, and is considered as part of the Lease Agreement.
At Longridge Apartments we are “pet-friendly” and want to meet these important members of your family. Please bring your pet to the office for an “interview”. We like to meet and get to know all our residents, even our four-footed ones!!